Music photography guide
Getting started with music photography is tough. Where do you start? How do you get a photo pass? What lenses should you use for concert photography? How can you find your own personal style?
– Details on how I got started with music photography
– How to get photo passes and improve your chances at getting approved
– How to work in the photography pit
– What gear I use and recommend
– A basic overview about copyright
– What settings I use and recommend when shooting
– Techniques for getting dynamic images
– Recommendations for working with venue lighting
– How to make the most of colours
– Editing techniques and adjustments
– Tips for exporting your images without losing quality
– Image delivery
– A list of publications and their contact information to request photo passes
Sometimes, you need a little extra content than just photos. Along with a small team of people I trust, we can create video content that meets your needs.